hello there! here I listed out some failure products of tech giants. which i just explaining with simple points.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Released in 2016, September
- Phones experienced overheating issues
- Phone discontinued because the battery explodes
- Samsung issued an initial recall of 2.5 million devices
- Released in 1993
- The Newton is a series of personal digital assistants (PDA)
- Newton devices run on Newton OS;
- Apple’s newtons suffered from its high price
- Problems with the handwriting recognition element, its newtons most anticipated feature
- The Mac was more important than the Newton, that’s why Apple discontinued in 1998
- Release on November 14, 2006
- At the point when Zune appeared, Apple had officially assumed control nearly the whole mp3 showcase.
- It was launched, especially with the insufficient marketing.
- Microsoft Discontinued Zune on June 2012 because they focused with their other current and future products.
Amazon Fire Phone
- Amazon fire phone launched 25 July 2014
- Medium performance phone with a high price
- Runs with Amazon Fire OS
- Also, Jeff Bezos wants to change the image of Amazon from a utilitarian brand to cool lifestyle brand such as Nike, Apple etc
- Amazon App Store on fire phone was no match to Google Play.
- Amazon fire discontinued in August 2015. HP TouchPad
- Launched in 2011
- Run with WebOS which was the biggest mistake for not using Android OS
- WebOS wasn’t appealing as Android
- HP failed to market and lack of focus, which leads to failure of this product hope you all like this post keep visiting us Thank you